Holiday beauty tips can help you look your best as you celebrate with friends, family and coworkers.
You probably have a few parties to juggle but you want to look your best no matter how hectic the holiday season gets.
Here are a few simple tips that can help you look amazing without much effort or expense.
- Make sure to keep your hands hydrated. Hands can be one of the biggest signs of age. During the dryer months it’s especially important to keep them moisturized, so it might be time to invest in a good hand cream if you don’t already have one.
- Moisturizer can be your best friend during the dry winter months. Try a shimmery cream under your makeup to create the appearance of a radiant inner glow.
- Late night hours with friends and family can leave your eyes feeling tired and swollen the next morning, Real Simple Magazine suggests using cold cotton balls or a chilled gel eye mask over closed eyes for 10 minutes to help reduce swelling.
- Keep some hydrating lip balm with you to avoid chapped or cracked lips.
- Take your eye makeup look to the next level and add some false eyelashes to give you a more dramatic holiday look. If you want to go a more natural route, try applying castor oil to your lash line before bed to help give you thicker and longer lashes.
- Brighten your eyes by using nude eyeliner on your lower waterline, according to Good Housekeeping, this trick will make your eyes appear more awake and larger.
- Try a hair style opposite to your everyday look. If you normally straighten your hair, go with big curls. Fluffy, big curls are popular right now, according to Shape magazine.
- If you’re looking for a slightly more permanent way to revive your youthful appearance for the holiday season, a good non-invasive, reasonably priced option is a chemical peel. These peels only take a few minutes, and can help with fewer lines, wrinkles and overall vibrancy of your skin.
We hope you can use some of these tips to help you look and feel your best this holiday season! Wishing you all the best for your celebrations!